- ISBN: 9781101467121 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101467126 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101475461 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101475463 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (373 pages).
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Summary, etc.:|| Charlie Hood must determine if ATF undercover agent Sean "Oz" Ozburn--deep undercover supporting the "sicarios" of the Baja Cartel--has suffered a permanent break with his mission and his moral compass--or if he has his reasons for going "completely dark."
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Mexican-American Border Region > Fiction.
Search for related items by series