And if i die [electronic resource] / John Aubrey Anderson.
- ISBN: 9781433224591 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1433224593 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 sound file : digital.
- Publisher: Ashland : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2010.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by G. Valmont Thomas.
|Summary, etc.:|| Anderson concludes his powerful trilogy about the ongoing battle between forces of evil and the good Christian citizens of a 1968 Mississippi community.Mose Washington and his "grandson," Bill, are still on the lam after fleeing Cat Lake, where Bill's mom was brutally slain years earlier. Hiding out under assumed names, Bill is enrolled at North Texas State University and learning to ride bulls, while Mose continues to protect Bill from the evil he knows hunts them incessantly...
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 146708 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Race relations >
Texas > Fiction.
Spiritual warfare > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- The black or white chronicles ; bk. 3
- Anderson, John Aubrey, 1940- Black or white chronicles (Blackstone Audio, Inc.) ; bk. 3.