- ISBN: 9780307715463 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0307715469 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9780307715449 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0307715442 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: Westminster, Md. : Books on Tape, 
- Copyright: ℗2010
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| Marooned in a Manila jail after a bar fight fatality, black ops soldier Ben Treven gets a visit from his former commander, Colonel Scott Horton, who explains the price of Ben' release: Find and eliminate Daniel Larison, a rogue operator from Ben' unit who has stolen ninety-two torture tapes from the CIA and is using them to blackmail the U.S. government.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (file size: 127191 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Fiction.
Intelligence service > Fiction.
Torture > Government policy > Fiction.
Extortion > Fiction.