- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan Co PL - Brooklyn Branch||FIC MIL (Text)||78551000620233||Fiction||Checked out||02/13/2017|
- ISBN: 9780316035446 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 562 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st Orbit ed. in the USA.
- Publisher: New York : Orbit, 2009.
|General Note:|| "Originally published in paperback by HarperCollinsPublishers Australia Pty Limited 2009"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| On his first official government assignment, Gerald is drawn into an unpleasant world of espionage and skullduggery, while Princess Melissande and Reg struggle to keep their witching temp agency afloat until they accidentally get involved with Gerald's mission.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wizards > Fiction.
Witches > Fiction.
Search for related items by series