- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||FPB ROB SAN (Text)||34207001778167||Adult Fiction PB||Available||-|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||ROB (Text)||36626103278735||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425233559 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 435 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: 2nd Berkley trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2009.
- Copyright: ©1997
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c1997.
|Summary, etc.:|| Successful photographer Jo Ellen Hathaway realizes she must return to the southern resort run by her estranged family and, with the help of one man, sets out to discover who is stalking her and who killed her mother.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women photographers > Fiction.
Georgia > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.