The truth-teller's lie [electronic resource] / Sophie Hannah.
- ISBN: 9781101460719 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101460717 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101460962 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101460962 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (363 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Penguin, 2010.
|General Note:|| "Previously published as Hurting distance "--T.p.
Originally published : Great Britain : Hodder & Stoughton, 2007.
Description based on print version record.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Naomi Jenkins knows all about secrets: three years ago something terrible happened to her, so terrible that she's never told anyone about it. Now, Naomi has another secret: her passionate relationship with the unhappily married Robert Haworth. When Robert vanishes without explanation, Naomi knows he must have come to harm. But the police are less convinced, particularly when Robert's wife insists he is not missing..."--P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
Missing persons >
Rapists > Fiction.
Police > England > Fiction.