Prince Caspian : the return to Narnia, Bk 4 : Chronicles of Narnia / C.S. Lewis ; illustrated by Pauline Baynes.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown Public Library - Brownstown||JCF LEWIS CHRONIC b.4 (Text)||79361000097662||Juvenile Chapter Fiction||Available||-|
|South Whitley Community Public Library - South Whitley||YA F LEW (Text)||30402003848118||TEEN CLASSIC FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060234849 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060234830
- ISBN: 9781435256934 (Paw Prints)
- Physical Description: 238 p. : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Harper Trophy ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTrophy, 1994, c1979.
|Summary, etc.:|| Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are returning to boarding school when they are summoned from the dreary train station (by Susan's own magic horn) to return to the land of Narnia--the land where they had ruled as kings and queens and where their help is desperately needed.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series