The children of men [electronic resource] / P.D. James.
- ISBN: 9781415961629 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 141596162X (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781415926154 (sound recording : OverDrive MP3 Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1415926158 (sound recording : OverDrive MP3 Audio Book)
- Publisher: [New York] : Books on Tape, 2009.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Penelope Dellaporta.
|Summary, etc.:|| Told with P.D. James's trademark suspense, insightful characterization, and riveting storytelling, The children of men is a story of a world with no children and no future. The human race has become infertile, and the last generation to be born is now adult. Civilization itself is crumbling as suicide and despair become commonplace. Oxford historian Theodore Faron, apathetic toward a future without a future, spends most of his time reminiscing.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 137511 KB; MP3 file size: 269479 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject