Frommer's Greece [electronic resource] / by John S. Bowman, Sherry Marker & Peter Kerasiotis ; with cruise coverage by Rebecca Tobin.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780470599662 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0470599669 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780470645666 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0470645660 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780470645161 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0470645164 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (694 p.) : col. maps.
- Edition: 7th ed.
- Publisher: Hoboken, NJ : Wiley Publishing, c2010.
|General Note:|| "A Frommer's book"--p. 4 of cover.
Previous ed.: published as by John S. Bowman, Sherry Marker and Peter Kerasiotis. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, 2008.
Map on inside back cover.
Description based on print version record.
|Summary, etc.:|| Greek tourism is still benefiting from the development of facilities and infrastructure from the 2004 Olympics, as well as the introduction of new forms of tourism, such as marine, sports and spa tourism.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Greece > Guidebooks.