- 30 of 32 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 32 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||SHE (Text)||36626103206744||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0061128643 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780061128646 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9781451725674 (PawPrints)
278 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Avon Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|General Note:||Sequel: Picture this.
Includes author interview.
|Summary, etc.:||Starting her life over after the death of her husband, a New England psychologist takes a job as an animal control warden and slowly heals from her grief through friendships with a young anorexic, an archery instructor, and an injured oversized dog.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animal welfare Fiction
Life change events Fiction
Loss (Psychology) Fiction
Human-animal relationships Fiction