- ISBN: 9781101223659 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1101223650 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781101100455 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1101100451 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [New York] : Penguin Audio, 2010.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Erik Synnestvedt.
|Summary, etc.:|| The roots of the mortgage bubble, the story of the Wall Street collapse, and the government's unprecedented response are captured in this blow-by-blow account of "the end of Wall Street" by one of our most trusted business journalists.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 166165 KB; MP3 file size: 325758 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Financial crises > United States > History > 21st century.
Wall Street (New York, N.Y.) > History > 21st century.
United States > Economic policy > 2001-2009.
Mortgages > Government policy > United States.