- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||KIT J2J PEN CLEM #1 (Text)||70743000092732||Youth Book Kits||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781428145917 (class set)
- ISBN: 9781428145894 (sound disc)
- Physical Description: 2 audio discs (1 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 10 books
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2007
In container (23 cm.).
Title from container.
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Jessica Almassy.
While sorting through difficulties in her friendship with her neighbor Margaret, eight-year-old Clementine gains several unique hairstyles while also helping her father in his efforts to banish pigeons from the front of their apartment building.
|Target Audience Note:||
5 years and up.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issued also on cassette.
Issued also as Recorded Books Unabridged Fiction on compact disc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Apartment houses > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.