Fireflies / Jennifer Erin Valent.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||FIC Val (Text)||70741000098119||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Funding Source: Center Point|
- ISBN: 9781602854468 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 350 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large Print unabridged ed.
- Publisher: Thorndike, ME : Center Point Pub., 
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| Originally published: Carol Stream, Ill. : Tyndale HOuse PUblishers, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Jessilyn's best friend, Gemma, loses her parents in a tragic fire, Jessilyn's father vows to care for her as his own, despite the fact that Gemma is black and prejudice is prevalent in their southern Virginia town. [LARGE PRINT]
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Girls > Fiction.
Race relations > Fiction.
Virginia > Fiction.
Large type books.