Ultra-longevity [LgP] : the seven-step program for a younger, healthier you / Mark Liponis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||613.2 Lip (Text)||70741000016015||Adult Non Fiction||Available||-|
|Funding Source: Gale|
- ISBN: 9781410403568 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 1410403564 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 495 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Detroit : Thorndike Press/Thomson Gale, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2007
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| The author discusses the idea that a well-managed immune system is the key to healthy aging describing how the immune system works and what can go wrong and presents a seven-step program with an eight-day meal plan for keeping that system in shape. [LARGE PRINT READING]
|Target Audience Note:|| 9-12 Medialog, Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Longevity > Popular works.
Aging > Prevention > Popular works.
Nutrition > Popular works.
Self-care, Health > Popular works.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print health, home & learning
- Thorndike Press large print health, home & learning.