- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hussey-Mayfield Mem. PL - Zionsville||KIT E JONAS (Text)||33946000414107||Kits - 1st Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0874992680 (set)
- ISBN: 9780874992687 (set)
- ISBN: 9781595193452 (set)
- ISBN: 1595193456 (set)
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc (10 min. 30 sec.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book ( pages : illustrations ; 25 cm)
- Publisher: [Pine Plains, N.Y.] : Live Oak Media, 
- Copyright: ℗1992
Track 1: Narration with page turn signals. Track 2: Narration with no page turn signals.
Accompanying book published by Greenwillow Books.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Linda Terheyden.
Story records the sights on a day trip to the city and back home again to the country. Accompanying book is an 'upside-down book' with black and white illustrations, and the trip to the city is read from front to back and the return trip, from back to front.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3 to 8 Greenwillow.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||City and town life > Juvenile fiction.
Country life > Juvenile fiction.
Upside-down books > Specimens.
City and town life > Fiction.
Country life > Fiction.
Toy and movable books