American rebel [electronic resource] : the life of Clint Eastwood / Marc Eliot.
- ISBN: 9781400193479 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1400193478 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781400183470 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1400183472 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [Old Saybrook] : Tantor Media, 2009.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| In American Rebel, Marc Eliot examines the ever-exciting, often tumultuous arc of Clint Eastwood's life and career, from his days as a disaffected college dropout to his rise to fame as the archetypal loner to his acceptance into the pantheon as a multiple Academy Award winner.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 175288 KB; MP3 file size: 343400 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Motion picture actors and actresses > United States > Biography.
Motion picture producers and directors > United States > Biography.