- ISBN: 9780792769705 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0792769708 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781602838932 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1602838933 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [North Kingstown, R.I.] : BBC Audiobooks America, 
- Copyright: ℗2010
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Stephen R Thorne.
|Summary, etc.:|| Mark Genevich is stuck in a rut: his narcolepsy isn't improving, his private-detective business is barely scraping by, and his landlord mother is forcing him to attend group therapy sessions. Desperate for companionship, Mark goes on a two-day bender with a slick and charismatic acquaintance, Gus. When Gus asks Mark to protect a friend who is being stalked, Mark inexplicably finds himself in the middle of a murder investigation.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 104350 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Boston (Mass.) > Fiction.