Learn about the United States : quick civics lessons for the new naturalization test / U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||KIT 323.6 LEARN (Text)||33946002419070||Kits . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780160827990 (flash cards)
- ISBN: 016082799X (flash cards)
- Physical Description: 1 kit (1 booklet, 1 set of flash cards, 1 audio disc) : illustrations, map ; in 31 x 26 x 6 cm case
- Edition: Rev. ed.
- Publisher: [Washington D.C.] : U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, 
Title from booklet.
"M-638 (rev. 02/09)"--Cover of booklet
The accompanying sound disc and flash cards include the 100 civics (history and government) questions and answers for the new naturalization test.
|Target Audience Note:||
Immigrants interested in obtaining U.S. citizenship.
Search for related items by subject