Strawberry Hill / by Mary Ann Hoberman ; illustrated by Wendy Anderson Halperin.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||J HOB (Text)||36626103854386||JUV Fiction Books||Available||-|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||Y F HOB I (Text)||34330512449639||Juvenile - Intermediate Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316041355 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 230 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2010.
- Copyright: ©2009.
|General Note:|| "First published in hardcover in July 2009 by Little, Brown and Company"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ten-year-old Allie's family moves from urban New Haven to rural Stamford, Connecticut, in the midst of the Great Depression.
Search for related items by subject