- ISBN: 9781436283823 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1436283825 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781436287661 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1436287669 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Sensation, 
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Straif Blackthorn, the last in his bloodline due to a genetic disorder, vows to find a cure so that he can rebuild his heritage but finds his mission thwarted by Mitchella Clover, with whom he falls in love but refuses to pursue because she cannot bear children.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2357 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 602 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Genetic disorders >