On the construction of a silvered glass telescope : fifteen and a half inches in aperture, and its use in celestial photography / by Henry Draper. On the modern reflecting telescope and the making and testing of optical mirrors / by George W. Ritchey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 508 Un58 v. 34 pt. 2 (Text)||981877-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 leaves, iii, 55, v, 51 p. : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1904.
|General Note:|| Reprinted from v. 14 of Smithsonian contributions to knowledge, 1864.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian contributions to knowledge ; v. 34, [art. 2]
- Publication / Smithsonian Institution ; 1459
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 1459.