Rabies : report of the Committee on Public Health of the Medical Society of the District of Columbia.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM P.D. 636 UN58A NO. 25 (Text)||955560-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 29 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry, 1900.
|General Note:|| "B.A.I. 142."
At head of title: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| General statement -- History and prevalence -- Symptoms -- Period of incubation -- Diagnosis -- Mortality -- Treatment -- Prevention -- Appendix A. Period of incubation -- Appendix B. Prevalence -- Appendix C. Percentage of mortality in persons bitten by rabid animals who were without the Pasteur treatment -- Appendix D. Treatment -- Appendix E. The muzzle a means of prevention -- Appendix. F. The law levying a tax upon dogs in the District of Columbia.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry ; no. 25
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Animal Industry) ; no. 25.