The responsibility to protect : ending mass atrocity crimes once and for all / Gareth Evans.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM HV6322.7 .E93 2008 (Text)||0000103523445||General book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0815725043 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780815725046 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xvi, 349 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Brookings Institution Press, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The problem : the recurring nightmare of mass atrocities -- The solution : from "the right to intervene" to "the responsibility to protect" -- The scope and limits of the responsibility to protect -- Before the crisis : the responsibility to prevent -- During the crisis : the responsibility to react -- Responding to crises : when is it right to fight? -- After the crisis : the responsibility to rebuild -- Institutional preparedness : the actors.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Atrocities > Prevention.
Genocide > Prevention.