The Puritans' farewell to England : being The humble request of the governor and company of the Massachusetts-Bay in New England about to depart upon the great emigration, April 7, 1630 / reprinted in facsimile for the members and friends of the New England Society in the City of New York in honour of the two hundred and ninety-second anniversary of Forefathers Day.
- https://archive.org/details/puritansfarewell00wins/page/n4/mode/2up - Digital version from Internet Archive
- https://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015027048944 - Digital version from Hathi Trust
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLG MICROFICHE LH17280 (Text)||947884-1001||Genealogy Microfiche||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 8 unnumbered pages, 10 pages : facsimile
- Publisher: [New York] : Printed for the Society, 1912.
- Manufacturer: Providence, R.I. : Standard Print. Co.
Introd. signed: G.P.W. [i.e. George Parker Winship].
With reproduction of the t.p. of the edition of 1630: The hvmble reqvest of His Maiesties loyall subjects, the governour and the company late gone for Nevv-England ... London, Printed for Ioan Bellamie, 1630.
P. 10 signed: Jo: Winthrop Gov., Rich: Saltonstall, Charles Fines, Isaac Iohnson, Tho: Dudley, George Philipps, William Coddington.
Imperfect: t.p. torn with partial loss of imprint.
Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library.
Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Genealogy and local history ; LH17280).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Massachusetts Bay Company.
Massachusetts > History > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
Humble request of His Maiesties loyall subjects, the governour and the company late gone for Nevv-England.