A select bibliography of chemistry, 1492-1902 : second supplement / by Henry Carrington Bolton.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 44, art. 5 (Text)||945623-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 462 pages ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1904.
"Section VI: Alchemical literature of the nineteenth century": p. 200-218.
"Doctor Bolton died November 19, 1903, while this publication was in press, and most of the proofreading, as well as the preparation of the index, was done by Mr. Axel Moth, of the New York Public Library."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chemistry > Bibliography.
Alchemy > Bibliography.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 44, article 5
- Publication / Smithsonian Institution ; 1440
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 1440.
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 44, article 5.