Little polar bear and the brave little hare / by Hans de Beer ; translated by J. Alison James.
- 26 of 27 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 27 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bloomfield Eastern Greene Co PL - Bloomfield Main||[ER] DEB (Text)||36803000192380||EASYREAD||Available||-|
|Cambridge City PL - Cambridge City||J DE (Text)||76893000014199||Juvenile Fiction K-2||Available||-|
|Colfax-Perry Twp PL||P FIC DeBEE (Text)||74121000083159||Children's Primary Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
|Culver Elementary School||DEB (Text)||72456000019283||Easy||Available||-|
|Hartford City PL - Hartford City||jede (Text)||76051000020590||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis|| ISLM PZ7.D353 LIT 1994 (Text)||00000105006027||Talking Books Large Type||Available||-|
|Kendallville PL - Kendallville Main Branch||KID PIC DEB (Text)||37516001066451||Kid Picture||Available||-|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||Y F DEB PRI (Text)||34330511479397||Juvenile - Primary Fiction||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||E DEB (Text)||70743000043828||Picture Books||Display||-|
|Middletown Fall Creek Twp PL - Middletown||J (Text)||76331000040413||Children's Easy Readers||Available||-|
|Next 10 »|
- ISBN: 0735810117
- ISBN: 9780735810112
- ISBN: 0735810125
- ISBN: 0735813329
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : North-South Books, 1994.
- Copyright: ©1992
Translation of: Der kleine Eisbär und der Angsthase.
Lars the polar bear teases his friend Hugo the hare for being afraid of everything, until the day they get lost in the snow.
|Target Audience Note:||
Large print. Los Angeles, Calif. : Library Reproduction Service. 45 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Hares > Juvenile fiction.
Courage > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Baker & Taylor
After Lars the Little Polar Bear rescues a scared hare from a hole in the ice, the two new friends share an adventurous day, during which each discovers just how much courage he has
- Baker & Taylor
Lars the polar bear rescues Hugo, a scared little hare, from a hole in the ice and the two become friends, spending the day adventuring, but when Lars finds trouble, Hugo must give up his timidness and save Lars.
- Ingram Publishing ServicesAfter Lars the Little Polar Bear rescues a scared hare from a hole in the ice, the two new friends share an adventurous day, during which each discovers just how much courage he has.
- Ingram Publishing ServicesAll is quiet at the North Pole when Lars, the Little Polar Bear, hears a faint whimper. He finds and rescues Hugo, a scared little hare, who has fallen into a hole in the ice. The two share an adventurous day -- running races, getting lost in a snowstorm, visiting a polar research station. Lars teases Hugo for being so timid, calling him a scaredyhare." But when Lars lands himself in trouble, Hugo shows just how brave he can be. By the time they get back home, Lars has made a lifelong friend and learned what it's like to be afraid.
Originally published as an easy-to-read book, this charming story of bravery and friendship is newly adapted into a picture book for younger children to enjoy.