The visitation of the county of Buckingham / made in 1634 by John Philipot and William Ryley, marshals and deputies to Sir Richard St. George, and Sir John Borough, who visited as Norroy by mutual agreement ; including the church notes then taken ; together with pedigrees from the visitation made in 1566 by William Harvey, and some pedigrees from other sources ; being a transcript of ms. Eng. misc. C. 17 in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, with additions ; edited by W. Harry Rylands.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLG MICROFICHE LH16856 (Text)||927394-1001||Genealogy Microfiche||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xv, 267 pages, 20 pages : coats of arms, genealogical tables.
- Publisher: London : Harleian Society, 1909.
- Manufacturer: London : Mitchell Hughes & Clark, printers.
Includes: The Harleian Society, founded 1869, incorporated 1902 (20 p. at end).
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus) Library.
Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 4 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Genealogy and local history ; LH16856).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Buckinghamshire (England) > Genealogy.
Heraldry > England > Buckinghamshire.
Visitations, Heraldic > England > Buckinghamshire.
|Geographic Setting:||England > Buckinghamshire