- https://archives.isl.lib.in.us/repositories/2/resources/705 - Finding aid
- http://cdm16066.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16066coll44/id/10 - Indiana Weavers Guild presidential sash and pom-pom
- http://cdm16066.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16066coll44/id/11 - Indiana Weavers Guild ribbons
- http://cdm16066.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16066coll44/id/9 - Indiana Weavers Guild woven bookmarks
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[Mss I] ISLI L569 (Text)||00000106354954||Manuscripts||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[Mss I] ISLI OB087 (Text)||87001-1002||Manuscripts||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[Mss I] ISLI V574 (Text)||574001-1003||Manuscripts||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 12 boxes, 1 oversize folder, 4 volumes
Processing information: Collection processing completed 1999 by Amy L. Baskette. Collection reprocessed 2012/11 by Sarah Pfundstein. Revised 2014/11 by Bethany Fiechter.
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
This collection is open for research.
The collection contains mainly newsletters and correspondence from the Indiana Weavers Guild. Within the newsletters are instructions on how to create weaving patterns and designs. The newsletters also include weaving samples from members with information on how they were created. Also included are account ledgers, membership rolls, yearbooks, a History of the Guild (1943-1983), newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, woven ribbon and bookmarks, the President's sash, meeting minutes, secretary's books, the booklist from the guild library, volumes of the Shuttle Craft guild, Ecclesiastical vestments and altar linen patterns and photocopies of pamphlets.
|Preferred Citation of Described Materials Note:||
Indiana Weavers' Guild Records, Manuscript Section, Indiana Division, Indiana State Library.
|Terms Governing Use and Reproduction Note:||
Patrons are responsible for obtaining permission to publish from copyright owner.
|Ownership and Custodial History:||
This collection was received by Catherine E. Armitage, July 1, 1991.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indiana Weavers' Guild > History.
Clubs > Indiana.
Weavers > Indiana.