History and directory of Yates county : containing a sketch of its original settlement by the Public universal friends, the Lessee company and others, with an account of individual pioneers and their families; also of other leading citizens. Including church, school and civil history, and a narrative of the Universal Friend, her society and doctrine. / By Stafford C. Cleveland v. 1.
- https://archive.org/details/historydirectory01inclev/page/n8/mode/2up - Digital version from Internet Archive
- https://hdl.handle.net/2027/nyp.33433078797838 - Digital version from Hathi Trust
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLG 974.701 Y34C (Text)||860457-1001||Genealogy Reading Room Book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 preliminary leaves pages, xxiii, 766 pages, 13 unnumbered pages : frontispiece, illustrations, plates, portraits, folded map. ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Penn Yan, N. Y. : S. C. Cleveland, 1873.
To be completed in two volumes; v. 2, containing directory, not published.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wilkinson, Jemima, 1752-1819.
Yates County (N.Y.) > History.
Yates County (N.Y.) > Genealogy.