The mechanics of the earth's atmosphere. / A collection of translations by Cleveland Abbe.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 34, art. 10 (Text)||790239-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 324 pages : illustrations, diagrams (1 folded) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: City of Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1891.
|General Note:|| The first collection, with title, Short memoirs on meteorological subjects, was published in Annual report of the Board of regents of the Smithsonian institution for 1877, p. 376-478, and also separately, as Smithsonian institution publication 398.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 34, art. 10
- Publication ; 843
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 843.
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 34, art. 10.