The mechanics of the earth's atmosphere. / A collection of translations by Cleveland Abbe.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 34, art. 10 (Text)||790239-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 324 pages : illustrations, diagrams (1 folded) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: City of Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1891.
The first collection, with title, Short memoirs on meteorological subjects, was published in Annual report of the Board of regents of the Smithsonian institution for 1877, p. 376-478, and also separately, as Smithsonian institution publication 398.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 34, art. 10
- Publication ; 843
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 843.
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 34, art. 10.