Satellite image map of Antarctica / by Jane G. Ferrigno ... [and others] ; prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey with joint support from the National Science Foundation Interagency Agreement OPP-9114787.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||I 19.91:I-2560/2000 (Text)||722723-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0607937068
- Physical Description: 1 map : color ; 98 x 137 cm.
- Edition: Repr. with minor revisions 2000.
- Publisher: Reston, VA : The Survey ; 2000.
Relief shown by contours, spot heights, and shading.
The images used in this mosaic were acquired by Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) sensors on the NOAA 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12 satellites during the period 1980-1994.
Revised reprint of the 1996 map which was "produced by substantially modifying an earlier image map of Antartica, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Miscellaneous investigations series map I-2284, published in 1991."
Insets: Antarctic peninsula. Scale 1:3,000,000 -- McMurdo Sound area. Scale 1:1,000,000 -- Image coverage diagram, [with] Image identification [table] -- Location diagram.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Antarctica > Maps.
Search for related items by series
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-2560
- Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-2560.