Veto of H.J. Res. 115 : message from the President of the United States transmitting his veto of H.J. Res. 115, a joint resolution making further continuing appropriations for the fiscal year 1996, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||Y 1.1/7:104-134 (Text)||698000-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1995.
|General Note:|| Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"November 14, 1995."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress > Appropriations and expenditures, 1996.
Budget > Law and legislation > United States.
Medicare > Law and legislation.
Veto > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 104th Congress, 1st session ; 104-134
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 104-134.