Satellite image map of Antarctica / prepared by the United States Geological Survey in cooperation with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the National Remote Sensing Center, England with support from the National Science Foundation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||I 19.91:I-2284 (Text)||663196-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 remote sensing image : color ; on sheet 103 x 142 cm.
- Publisher: Reston, Va. : The Survey ; 1991.
|General Note:|| Relief shown by shading.
Includes location diagram and 2 insets: Image Coverage Diagram and Thermal Infrared Mosaic.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Antarctica > Photo maps.
Search for related items by series
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-2284
- Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; I-2284.