Increasing the use of underutilized fish and fishing opportunities by California anglers : the use of onboard refrigeration and new marketing strategies : final report / prepared by Christopher M. Dewees, Elizabeth J. Andrews.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||C 55.337:SWR-90-01 (Text)||662715-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: i, 26 pages, 12 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Terminal Island, CA (300 S. Ferry St., Terminal Island 90731) : National Marine Fisheries Service, Southwest Region, 
"Supported by funding provided by the Southwest Region of the National Marine Fisheries Service through the Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program (Cooperative Agreement #NA-88-ABH-00020)."
Shipping list no.: 91-038-P.
"January 1, 1988-September 30, 1989."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fishing > California.
Fishes > California > Marketing.
Search for related items by series
- Administrative report ; SWR-90-01
- Administrative report (United States. National Marine Fisheries Service. Southwest Region) ; SWR-90-01.