Increasing the use of underutilized fish and fishing opportunities by California anglers : final report / prepared by Christopher M. Dewees, Greg Guagnano, Elizabeth M. Strange.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||C 55.337:SWR-88-9 (Text)||590659-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: i, 67 pages, 30 pages ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Terminal Island, CA : National Marine Fisheries Service, Southwest Region, 
"Supported by funding provided by the Southwest Region of the National Marine Fisheries Service through the Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program (cooperative agreement #NA-88-ABH-00020)."
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 92-2651-M.
"October 1, 1986-December 31, 1987."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 66-67).
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.,  2 microfiches : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fish populations > California.
Big game fishing > California.
Charter boat fishing > California.
Search for related items by series
- Administrative report ; SWR-88-9
- Administrative report (United States. National Marine Fisheries Service. Southwest Region) ; SWR-88-9.