Establishment of an International Space Year in 1992 : message from the President of the United States transmitting a report on the desirability of establishing an International Space Year in 1992, pursuant to Public Law 99-170, sec. 115 (99 Stat. 1016).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:99-221 (Text)||531565-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 12 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
"Referred to the Committee on Science and Technology."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"May 15, 1986."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Outer space > Exploration > United States.
Astronautics and civilization.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 99th Congress, 2d session ; 99-221
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 99-221.