Psychiatric services of the Veterans Administration, United States 1977-78 / by Richard W. Redlick and Michael J. Witkin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||HE 20.8110/2:CN/9 (Text)||486086-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: vi, 48 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Rockville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Administration, National Institute of Mental Health, Division of Biometry and Epidemiology, Survey and Reports Branch, 1982.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Bibliography: page 15.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Veterans Administration
Psychiatric clinics > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Mental health service system reports. Series CN, Mental health national statistics ; no. 9
- DHHS publication ; no. (ADM) 82-1236
- Mental health service system reports. Series CN, Mental health national statistics ; no. 9.
- DHHS publication ; no. (ADM) 82-1236.