Amending section 1 of the act of June 5, 1920, as amended, to authorize the Secretary of Commerce to settle claims for damages of less than $2,500 arising by reason of acts for which the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration shall be found to be responsible : report (to accompany S. 969).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||Y 1.1/5:98-150 (Text)||486010-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 7 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.? : U.S. G.P.O., 1983]
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"June 10 ... 1983."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Search for related items by series
- Report/ 98th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; no. 98-150
- United States. Congress (98th, 1st session : 1983). Senate. Report ; no. 98-150.