A Synthesis of biological data from the Strait of Juan de Fuca and northern Puget Sound / by editor, Edward R. Long ; contributors, Alica B. Benedict ... [and others] ; prepared for the MESA (Marine Ecosystems Analysis) Puget Sound Project, ... in partial fulfillment of EPA interagency agreement no. D6-E693-EN, Program element no. EHE625-A ; prepared for Office of Environmental Engineering and Technology, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/8:600/7-82-004 (Text)||483367-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xix, 295 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Seattle, WA : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ; 
"Western Washington University."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Bibliography: pages 170-178.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marine pollution > Juan de Fuca, Strait of (B.C. and Wash.)
Marine pollution > Washington (State) > Puget Sound.
Habitat partitioning (Ecology)
Search for related items by series
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-82-004
- Research reporting series. 7, Interagency energy-environment research and development ; EPA-600/7-82-004.