Amending section 1 of the Act of June 5, 1920, as amended, to authorize the Secretary of Commerce to settle claims for damages of less than $2,500 arising by reason of acts for which the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration shall be found to be responsible : report (to accompany H.R. 594).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||Y 1.1/8:98-62 (Text)||483000-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 8 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.?] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"April 14, 1983."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Government liability > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 98th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; no. 98-62
- United States. Congress (98th, 1st session : 1983). House. Report ; no. 98-62.