Effect of physical coal cleaning on sulfur content and variability / by D.H. Sargent ... [and others] ; prepared for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/8:600/7-80-107 (Text)||461449-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 82 pages in various pagings : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Research Triangle Park, NC : U.S. Envionmental Protection Agency, Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory ; 
|General Note:|| "Versar, Inc."
"Contract no. 68-02-2136, task no. 300, program element no. EHE623A."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Coal > Desulfurization.
Search for related items by series
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-80-107
- Research reporting series. 7, Interagency energy-environment research and development ; EPA-600/7-80-107.