Eight years' experience with a second opinion elective surgery program : utilization and economic analyses / Madelon L. Finkel, Hirsch S. Ruchlin, Susan K. Parsons.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||HE 22.19:SU 7 (Text)||447626-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: x, 252 pages ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Baltimore, Md. : Dept. of Health and Human Services, Health Care Financing Administration, Office of Research, Demonstrations, and Statistics, 1981.
|General Note:|| "Contract no. 600-75-0175 between the Office of Research, Demonstrations, and Statistics/Health Care Financing Administration and the Cornell University Medical College, Department of Public Health."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Surgery, Elective > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Health care financing grants and contracts reports
- HCFA pub ; no. 03095
- DHHS publication ; no. (HCFA) 03095.
- Health care financing grants and contracts reports.