The State role in youth employment and training programs / National Governors Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||L 37.19/2:3.11 (Text)||445809-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: vii, 191 pages ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Office of Youth Programs : 1980.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Youth > Employment > United States > States.
Occupational training > United States > States.
Youth > Services for > United States > States.
Search for related items by series
- Youth knowledge development report ; 3.11
- Youth knowledge development report. Program evaluations ; 3.11.