Petroleum biodegradation potential of northern Puget Sound and Strait of Juan de Fuca environments / D.W.S. Westlake, F.D. Cook ; prepared for the MESA (Marine Ecosystems Analysis) Puget Sound Project ; prepared for Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, Office of Reserch and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/8:600/7-80-133 (Text)||443720-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xiii, 133 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ; 1980.
"University of Alberta."
"United States, Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration"--Cover.
"United States, Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Environmental Engineering and Technology"--Cover.
"EPA interagency agreement no. D6-E693-EN, program element no. EHE625-A."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Petroleum > Biodegradation.
Search for related items by series
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-80-133
- Research reporting series. 7, Interagency energy-environment research and development ; EPA-600/7-80-133.