Recovery of Strait of Juan de Fuca Intertidal Habitat following experimental contamination with oil : second annual report, fall 1979-winter 1980 / by J. R. Vanderhorst ... [and others] ; prepared for Office of Environumental Engineering and Technology, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/8:600/7-80-140 (Text)||440960-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ix, 73 pages : illustrations, map ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : The Office ; 1980.
"Marine Ecosystems Analysis Program, Environmental Research Laboratories"--T.p. verso.
"Battelle, Pacific Northwest Laboratories, Marine Research Laboratory."
"United States Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration"--Cover.
"EPA Interagency agreement no. D6-E693-EN, program element no. EHE625-A."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Bibliography: pages 72-73.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oil spills > Environmental aspects > Juan de Fuca, Strait of (B.C. and Wash.)
Aquatic animals > Effect of water pollution on > Juan de Fuca, Strait of (B.C. and Wash.)
Search for related items by series
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-80-140
- Research reporting series. 7, Interagency energy-environment research and development ; EPA-600/7-80-140.