Oxidation of water supply refractory species by ozone with ultraviolet radiation / by William H. Glaze ... [and others].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/2:600/2-80-110 (Text)||440348-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xx, 300 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Cincinnati, Ohio : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Municipal Environmental Research Laboratory ; 1980.
Prepared by North Texas State University, under contract no. R-804640.
Issued Aug. 1980.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Bibliography: pages 176-189.
Search for related items by subject
Water > Purification > Oxidation.
Water treatment plants > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Environmental protection technology series ; EPA-600/2-80-110
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Environmental protection technology series ; EPA-600/2-80-110.