Atmospheric services and research and a NOAA organic act : report / prepared for the Subcommittee on Natural Resources and Environment of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session, by the Science Policy Research Division, Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||Y 4.SCI 2:96/DD (Text)||435505-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ix, 333 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1980.
At head of title: Committee print.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Meteorological services > United States.
Atmosphere > Research > United States.
United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Search for related items by series
- Serial - House, Committee on Science and Technology ; no. 96-DD
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Serial, 96th Congress ; no. 96-DD.