Evaluation of present chemical standards in relationship to in situ marine water quality measurements / by D.G. Deliman ... [and others] ; prepared for National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/8:600/7-79-103 (Text)||422339-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ix, 56 pages : 1 map ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Office of Energy, Minerals, and Industry, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ; 1979.
"Interstate Electronics Corporation, Ocean Engineering Division."
"Interagency agreement no. D5-E693, program no. EPA-78-BEA, program element no. 1 NE 625C."
"NOAA--S/T 79-387"--P. 4 of cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Water quality > Measurement.
Marine pollution > Measurement.
Search for related items by series
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-79-103
- Research reporting series. 7, Interagency energy-environment research and development ; EPA-600/7-79-103.