A qualitative survey of fish and macroinvertebrates of the French Broad River and selected tributaries, June-August, 1977 / W. Douglas Harned.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||Y 3.T 25:24 B 35 (Text)||422254-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 176 p. in various pagings : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Norris, Tenn. : Tennessee Valley Authority, Office of Natural Resources, Division of Water Resources, 1979.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Bibliography: p. 35-37.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fish populations > French Broad River (N.C. and Tenn.)
Fishes > French Broad River (N.C. and Tenn.) > Geographical distribution.
French Broad River (N.C. and Tenn.)
Search for related items by series
- Technical note - Tennessee Valley Authority ; B 35
- Tennessee Valley Authority. Technical note - Tennessee Valley Authority ; B 35.