Value engineering study of sign maintenance / by Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department ; J. D. Barnett ... [and others].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||TD 2.30/4:78-223 (Text)||414491-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 41 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Dept. of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Office of Research and Development, Implementation Division, 1978.
|General Note:|| Cover title: Sign maintenance.
On cover: Optimizing maintenance activities, sixth report; combined state studies of selected maintenance activities, a cooperative analysis by teams from Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky.
"FCP category 7."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Traffic signs and signals > Maintenance and repair.
Search for related items by series
- Report - Federal Highway Administration ; FHWA-TS-78-223
- United States. Federal Highway Administration. Report - Federal Highway Administration ; FHWA-TS-78-223.